Attendees: Core Workamajig Implementation Team, Accounting Team, AP Team, AR Team
In this session, you will learn about the advanced reporting capabilities of Workamajig that go beyond what you have already learned or used. Based on your needs, we will guide you through our standard and custom reporting options to create the necessary reports for your internal tracking and reporting needs.
Additionally, if you are using the system to track Purchase Orders and Vendor Invoices, we can show you where that data resides. We can then show you how to export it, so you can present it to your accounting department.
- If we did the Accounting Setup session, then we can verify the changes made.
- If not, then we can spend the beginning of the call going over the setup of the accounting system.
MAIN ACCOUNTING SCREENS
- Payment Entry
- Receipt Entry
- Posting Transactions to the General Ledger
- Bank Account Reconciliation
- Corporate Profit and Loss
- AP Aging
- AP Aging
- Go Live Accounting Procedures
- Solidify payment and receipt processing workflow.
- Confirm Posting to GL practices.
- Solidify Month End Procedures.
- Review Standard Reports.
- Work on any necessary custom reports.
- Update AE/Project Manager Deployment Guide.
- Update Traffic Deployment Guide.
- Update Creative/Production Deployment Guide.
- Update AP/Purchasing Deployment Guide.
- Update AR/Billing Deployment Guide.
- Update Accounting Deployment Guide.
- Complete Implementation Checklists.
- Review and Complete Accounting Go Live Checklist.