Attendees: Core Workamajig implementation team
During this call, we want to get to know you and your processes. We will discuss your needs, expectations, and goals for implementing Workamajig. Based on the information you provide, we will establish your training plan, including an estimated go-live date. We will also find out who will be on your core training team, and discuss what that means with our train-the-trainer concept. Your team will also want to review the Project Intake Guide to better understand how Workamajig is designed.
Why is this important? This session is designed as a “get to know you” meeting. It is a time to define the goals and expectations of your team's implementation of Workamajig. Your account manager will ask you questions about your current workflows and your wants and needs for Workamajig. This also helps to set the path that will be taken for future training.
Q & A Topics
Below Are Some Of The Questions That Will Be Asked To Better Understand Your Process:
- Current project management system?
- Current CRM system?
- Anticipated number of people that will use Workamajig?
- What are your goals for using Workamajig?
- How is your company organized? Do you have a traffic manager? account executives?...
- How will projects be ordered? By whom?
- Do you have chargebacks?
These are just a sample of some of the questions that will be asked by your Workamajig trainer.
Before this call, we ask that you send us any relevant files for review, such as schedules or timelines of your current projects. We also ask that you include any forms or reports that you are used to having, i.e., project status reports, project request forms, etc.
1. Review & Download Implementation checklists
2. Review the Overview page for each role in Workamajig
3. Review & Download Go live checklist
Remember, as your training and support team, we are here to help. If you have difficulty with your homework, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.