Task Manager Settings (WMJServiceConfig.exe), located in the Workamajig Task Manager folder, is used to control many things on your Workamajig Server, including website access, LDAP authentication, and the Database location.
The Mail tab allows you to setup the SMTP server that will be used for outgoing email and notifications from Workamajig.
To update the Mail Settings, go to the Workamajig Server>Task Manager Folder
- Double-click on WMJService Config.exe>> click Modify
- Select the Mail tab
- Task Manager Outgoing Mail: setup the appropriate SMTP server information.
- Click Test Connection to confirm the connection to your server
- Enter Email Test To email address and click Send Test, to confirm settings are working correctly.
- Website Outgoing Mail: click the Copy Settings to copy over Task Manager SMTP settings
- Click Save Settings, Click Apply to Website