Task Manager - Update Database Settings
Task Manager Settings (WMJServiceConfig.exe), located in the Workamajig Task Manager folder, is used to control many things on your Workamajig Server, including website access, LDAP authentication, and the Database location.
The Database tab allows you to setup the location of the Workamajig database.
To update the Database Settings, go to the Workamajig Server>Task Manager Folder
- Double-click on WMJService Config.exe>> click Modify
- Select the Database tab
- Task Manager Database: setup the appropriate server information.
- Click Test Connection to confirm the connection to your server
- Website Database Settings: click the Copy Settings to copy over Task Manager Database settings
- Click Save Settings, Click Apply to Website