Workamajig is excited to announce that we have upgraded our software in order to run in 64 bit classic mode, as well as, the Framework to .Net 4.5.2. These changes will enhance a number of things with the current software and allow us to optimize it and make it faster and more secure.
- You will not be able to apply any updates until you have converted your site to run in 64 bit mode.
- 10.6.1.1B is the last release for our standard site which runs in 32 bit mode.
- Will you notice any changes? No, not yet but they are coming. Upgrading our technology infrastructure lays the path for great things in the future and ensures that we will continue to work with evolving technologies.
- If you are not sure what release you are on please log onto your server and go to the WMJInstaller.exe located in the Workamajig Task Manager Folder and hit get latest releases. You should see the 10.6.1.1 release installed plus the corresponding hotfixes (A and B).
- Make sure you are on Workamajig's 10.6.1.1B Release.
- vcredist_x64 - 2012.exe file.
- .Net 4.5.2.
- Time zones Full File.reg file.
Follow the Conversion Instructions to making the necessary changes.
Please contact Mark Rosen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and/or need any assistance the conversion.