Go to Menu> Admin > Employee > New.
When adding a new employee, make sure to fill out their basic information, time zone, and correct email address. Once you hit Save, you will be able to give the user login and a password, make them active and assign them to a Security Group under the Login tab. Don't forget to also set a Time & Expense approver for that new user under the Billing tab.
Once added, your account with Workamajig will automatically be adjusted for that new user.
- Refer to the New Employee Setup guide for more information.
How do I set up a Client/Vendor with Free Login access?
Client & Vendor login is free of charge (and unlimited), as long as you do NOT uncheck the "Free Login" option under their login settings.
NOTE: Free users do not have access to the main menu (nor can they enter data into the system such as time or the ability to edit projects), instead they have shortcuts added to the toolbar based on their security group rights.
Here are the steps:
- Setup the security group you want to assign them to (under System Setup > Security Settings), making sure you define the set of rights as "Client Vendor Login Options".
- Open that contact's record under Sales > Contacts and go to the Settings/Login Settings tab.
- For Login Settings enter a User ID and password, select the security group and leave the "Free Login" option checked.
- Give the contact your site's web address and their User ID and Password.
- Refer to the Setup Client/Vendor Portal guide for more information.