NOTE: This integration is currently in BETA.
What is Zapier? Zapier allows you to integrate with other systems. Simply put it translates information from one system into another. Tasks can be automated and run side by side. You can learn more about Zapier by clicking here.
An example: A new qualified lead from Hubspot can automatically be pushed into Workamajig.
1. Request access to the Workamajig Zapier interface by sending an email to email@example.com.
2. Make sure you have a Workamajig API Access Token and User Token. (Click here to find more information about the tokens)
2. Signed up for an account on Zapier.com.
3. Create your first zap. Information on what a zap is and how to create one can be found here.
Your server will be the full path of where you log into Workamajig. Please note if your server uses SSL we will need that in that URL. eg: https://app.workamajig.com
What are triggers? Triggers from Workamajig will notify Zapier when certain events occur. In turn, those triggers are associated with zaps and will result in a corresponding action from Zapier to another system. The following triggers are currently supported by Workamajig. Don't see a trigger you need, please let us know and we'll see what we can do. See the Zapier trigger documentation (here) to get more information.
- New, Update or Delete a Contact
- New, Update or Delete a Company
- New, Update or Delete an Opportunity
- New, Update or Delete an Activity
Server: The server field will be the full URL including the https of where your instance of Workamajig is located.