The Today page for Media is a centralized hub for ordering and tracking of media related items. It allows you to create print/broadcast orders, track order close and material due dates, adjust buy lines and track accrued orders.
From the ...more button at the top of the page you can access System Settings. From here you can adjust the sections and items that are visible to/hidden from your team to provide a cleaner view for your staff.
Here you will be alerted of open transactions relating to media buys. These include, Unapproved Broadcast/Print Orders, All Open Broadcast/Print Orders and Unapproved Vendor Invoices.
Clicking through will let you open a report of said records, from which you can manage further.
Orders Needing Attention as of DATE
This section shows Broadcast and Print orders that have upcoming Space Close Dates and Materials Due Dates. By default the "as of" date is set to 2 weeks from today. You can adjust this date by clicking on . Clicking through will let you open a report of said records, from which you can manage further.
Here are the Media specific views. You can then create custom views of each section of report data.
Here are the Media specific reports.
Projects is unique. Its any unread conversation or reply to a conversation on any project where you are on the team.
- By clicking on "Mark everything as read", all current project conversations you are on the team of will disappear from this view.
On all the other tabs (i.e. Open), the Conversation has to be assigned to you. That's the main criteria.
- Open is any uncompleted conversation regardless of date.
- Today is any uncompleted conversation with an activity date of today.
- This Week is any uncompleted conversation with an activity date for this week.
- Unread is any uncompleted conversation with a new reply, but it has to be assigned to you.
- Favorite is any conversation you have "Stared" as a favorite.
This section displays all of the actions/transactions that have occurred Today on projects where you are the Account Manager.
Some of the things that display in here are Time Entered, Task Completed, File Uploaded. Etc.
You can use the Date Picker in the upper right of the Today page to change what dates data displays in the Daily Feed.