To hide employees' Hourly Cost (Labor Net) information from certain users:
- Uncheck View Labor Net Cost Per Hour in Lookups and Reports in their Security Group setup;
- In the Security Group Options tab for selected Custom Report Datasets, do not check/allow for the following datasets:
- Time Details Data
- Time Details Data (with Employee Custom Fields)
- Employee Data
- Project Summary *
- Project Cost Transactions (Labor Net)
- Project Summary Data with Team *
* Project Summary datasets include total labor net but not individual's hourly cost rate.
NOTE: By default, no security group starts with the rights to any of the custom report datasets.
Some reports or listing screens may show a column labeled Labor Net. The column may be hidden, however, if it is visible, the visible amount will be equal to Labor Gross.
Project Dashboard: if selected to show Actual Profit shows Labor Net. This is an aggregate number, no detail is available
Project Budget screen: will hide the Labor Net column. If the labor net column was already selected, the Labor Net = Labor Gross
Project Transactions screen: will hide Labor Net. If Labor net column was already selected, the Labor Net = Labor Gross
Project Listing screen: there is a column Labor Net. This is an aggregate amount, no detail available
Project Financial Reports
Project Budget Analysis: No Net visible
Time Productivity Report: Net Is Visible
Financial Reports: all reports under this section will show Labor at Net.