Menu > Billing > Clients
The Clients screen allows you to view client information at a glance and drill down into specific client records. It can also be used for reporting purposes. Access to view client information is controlled by security settings.
Main listing view
The Client listing screen consists of 3 sections: 1) Search Options, 2) Results Grid, and 3) Client Details.
- Search Options - allows you to set filters prior to running the report.
- Results Grid - allows you to define the column displayed.
- Client Details - by selecting a client in the results grid, this section allows you to quickly view Company info, Projects created for the client, Invoices created for the client and Receipts.
NOTE: ability to view the different tabs is controlled by security group settings.
Menu>Admin>System Setup>Global Options>Security Settings: Contact Management section: check View Client List
This will allow users to view Menu>Billing>Clients
Edit a Client
- Menu > Billing > Clients > double-click the selected client from the results grid.
- Depending on security group settings, you will be allowed to edit select fields.
- You may also access client records via Menu > Sales > Company.