The corporate P&L reporting screen allows you to run your financial statements a number of different ways in order to give you better insight into your financial position. Its designed to show the income statement for the Company overall and/or GL Company, Office, GL Class and Department levels.
You can run the report using several different modes. The first three use built in layouts to make it quick and easy to get standard financial layouts. The fourth allows for total customization of the columns to be used.
- This prints the financials for a specific time period, typically the current month or last month. Optionally, you can show the year to date as an additional column or you can select to subdivide the columns based on either GL Company, Office or Department.
- This view allows you to view two time periods next to each other as well as the difference between these periods.
- This view lets you run the report for either a specific month or year and pick a specific budget to run a comparison against.
- EBITDA stands for "Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization". In Workamajig, this translates to "Net Income + Interest + Taxes + Depreciation + Amortization".
- To designate EBITDA accounts, go to GL Accounts. Check the box for "EBITDA Account" in the Account Details as needed.
- This gives you control over what date ranges to display in the columns as well as comparing budgets to actuals and include formulas for column to column calculations.