The corporate P&L reporting screen allows you to run your financial statements in a number of different ways in order to give you better insight into your financial position. It's designed to show the income statement for the company overall and/or GL company, office, GL class and department levels.
You can run the report using several different modes. The first three use built-in layouts to make it quick and easy to get standard financial layouts. The fourth allows for total customization of the columns to be used.
Run Report - Runs the report with the below search criteria specified. NOTE: You can adjust columns and add more layouts after running the report.
More - Shows options for using Global Lists: Scheduled Reports.
Company - Filters down to show only the GL COmp[amnies selcted.
Basis - Accrual, Cash. NOTE: When selecting Cash, a legacy checkbox appears for users who used Cash Basis in Workamajig prior to 2009. In general, never check this option.
Hide 0 Amounts - Show/Hide account row when the balance result is 0.
Hide Subaccounts - Show/Hide Sub Accounts. When hidden, only the top level roll-up accounts will remain.
Show Summary Acct Subtotals -Show/Hide the amounts for each roll-up account.
Show GL Account Numbers - Shows/Hides the GL Account Number next to each row of the results.
Show EBITDA - Calculates the results of EBITDA into the amounts.
- EBITDA stands for "Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization". In Workamajig, this translates to "Net Income + Interest + Taxes + Depreciation + Amortization".
- To designate EBITDA accounts, go to GL accounts. Check the box for "EBITDA Account" in the account details as needed.
% Column Based on - Revenue, AGI.
One Report Per
- Lets you select from All, Company, Office, GL Class, Department. NOTE: Some features listed will require additional setup.
- Date range - This prints the financials for a specific time period, typically the current month or last month.
- One Column Per - Optionally, you can show the year to date as an additional column or you can select to subdivide the columns based on either GL company, office or department.
- YTD - Only appears when One Column Per All is selected.
- Revaluation Rates - Only appears if you use Multi-Currency.
- This view allows you to view two time periods next to each other as well as the difference between these periods.
1 Year Monthly
- Starting Month
- Number of Months
- This view lets you run the report for either a specific month or year and pick a specific budget to run a comparison against.
This gives you control over what date ranges to display in the columns as well as comparing budgets to actuals and include formulas for column-to-column calculations. For more on this feature, please refer to the Corporate Profit and Loss Layouts guide.
Google Financial Link
While not listed on Run Report screen, you can create your own statement using Excel Financials.
NOTE: This feature only works with the Windows OS.