Vendor - You can choose ONE or ALL Vendors and their Payments to be included in the report.
Class - This option only appears if you have GL Class enabled. You can choose ONE or ALL GL Classes to be included in the report.
GL Account - You can choose ONE or ALL GL Accounts that are Bank Account Types to be included in the report.
Starting Date - Limits the report to only include Payments with a posting date equal to or after this date.
Through Date - Limits the report to only include Payments with a posting date equal to or before this date.
Company - This option only appears if you have GL Companies enabled. You can choose to show date for ONE or ALL GL Companies.
Include Payments by Credit Card - This option will include Credit Card Charges in the report as if they were cash payments.
This specific report is a sub-ledger report that matches all payments created in the system.
There are 5 sub-ledger reports in all accounting systems:
- General Journal = Journal Entires entered in the system.
- Cash Receipts = Client Receipts in the system.
- Sales Journal = Client Invoices (does not include advance bill invoices).
- Cash Disbursements Journal = Vendor Payments in the system.
- Purchase Journal = Vendor Invoices in the system.
All these sub-ledgers then combine to form the General Ledger.