Follow-up conversation [in-depth guide]
Creating follow-ups is a great way to link activities together in order to view them in a communication thread, and be able to assign multiple activities to different people cornering the same original activity.
When to follow up
If there is a need for multiple people to be assigned to a single activity, then you may create follow-up activities that can then be assigned to other people. The follow-up activities will be linked to the original activity.
NOTE: Each follow-up is an individual activity that can be edited, and can be made private or viewable to clients/vendors.
- From an existing activity, there is a button called Follow Up that appears in the upper right corner.
- When you click this button, a new activity appears.
- Simply add the notes and subject, then assign it to the person you would like to receive this activity.
- You can choose to add your name to the email-to list so you can be emailed when they update the activity.
- Then, on the History tab of your original activity, you can see the follow-up activity appear in the view, and monitor the status of those follow-ups.