This traffic report screen focuses on the assignments themselves. While you have the ability to customize and group by task and project, the data that is retrieved is done so at the user and service level of the tasks assignments.
- Used to see ALL assignment for all Active Projects.
- A good starting place if you are going to make a custom listing.
Completed Not Reviewed
- This works in conjunction with the Traffic option for each assignment on the task.
- On each task, if you go to the people tab, there is a checkbox next to each assignment called Traffic. Clicking this after the assignment has been done will remove these assignment from this list.
Current Work list
- Only the current task(s) within a schedule (based on predecessors) that have not been completed will be displayed.
- This is good if you want to focus on the current task assignment yet to compete for all current active projects.
Due But Not Done
- All tasks assignments that are not complete and due as of or before today.
- This listing by default filters to show you all assignments still open on projects and tasks that are past due. So if the project is in an active status and the task is not 100% done, then any assignment on that task will show in the list. From experience you want this report to be no longer than a page or two.
Make your own custom view...
While we have several pre-built listings out of the box. You can freely customize these listings, or create your own by way of the Modify and Memorize buttons.
By clicking on the checkbox on the assignment line, you can then click on the icon to "Reassign the selected rows".
From here you choose a person and click Go.
Update/Complete Assignments and Tasks
If an assignment and task(s) have been completed, you can click on the option to "Update the selected rows".
This will then give you the option to choose a date to update the actual complete of the assignment.
NOTE: In order to complete a task, all assignments on that task must be complete.
NOTE: To complete a task, you much check all assignments of that task as done.
The default search option allow you to filter by Office, Department and Person. For more options, you will need to do this by way of the Modify and Memorize buttons.
From the search option, you can enable the timeline feature, which is also visible from the Projects listing screen. This however is showing the timeline segments broken up by assignment.