Menu > Admin > System Setup > Contact Management > Meeting Types
These apply to calendar meetings in Workamajig and allow you to define the meeting without having to include this in the subject of the meeting.
Workamajig comes with this predefined list of meeting types:
- Staff Meeting
- Client Meeting
Add A Calendar Event Type
- From Menu > Admin > System Setup > Contact Management >Meeting Types.
- Click on the New button to add a new event type.
- In the Name text box, enter the descriptive name that you would like to see in the drop-down box when selecting different event types.
- In the Display Color text box, enter the hex-a-decimal value for the color that you would like used for this event type. You can also use the color chart by clicking on the image to the right of the text box and select one of the predefined colors from the pop-up box.
- In the Display Order text box, enter a number that signifies the order in which you would like this event type listed in relationship to other event types.