Menu > Admin > System setup > Global lists > Report groups
Report groups are used to organize different custom reports in the system. On the reports page, the system allows you to create an unlimited number of custom reports. You can set up different report groups here to better organize your custom reports.
Add a report group
- To add a new report group, click the New button.
- In the Name text box, enter a descriptive name for this report group.
- In the Display order text box, enter a number to define the listing order of the 'report group' in the Menu > Report > Reports list. On the Reports page, custom reports groups are sorted based on the report group display order.
- Click the Save button.
Choose which 'report group' a custom report belongs to
- Open your custom report.
- Click on the Advanced Tab.
- Next to Display in group is a drop-down.
- Choose the Report group you want this custom report to appear within.
Tips for using report groups
- At least one custom report must be in a report group for that group to appear in the Main menu > Reports section.
- Custom reports can be added to the standard report groups.