Project Requests and Client Portal Training for Agencies (Elective Session)
Training Points | Homework | Resources
Attendees: Workamajig Implementation Team, Project Managers, and Account Managers.
Scheduled Time: 1 hr
The use of project request forms is a quick and efficient method for tracking, approving, and gathering information prior to creating a project in Workamajig. A Project Request Form allows you to set up specific questionnaires based on the type of work you will be performing for your client, and determine an approval routing workflow that ends with the creation of a project.
The Workamajig Implementation Team, Project Managers, etc. should know:
- Add/Edit Project Request Form
- Add/Edit Approval Workflow
- Create Project from Approved Request Form
- Define Project Requests. Please refer to the Project Requests guide.
- Review Security Group Rights and how they relate to project requests.
- Log in as a user who will be submitting a project request.
- Review Specifications and Custom Fields.
- Clarify free and full user interaction with project Requests.
- Create appropriate Project Request Forms for your workflow.
- Verify that the desired users and their security groups can access and use the project requests as needed.