The System Log is a good tool to use if you are trying to track down what, when and by whom in the system something has occurred. For example, if a project number were changed, the System Log would record what it was before and after in the Comments.
Where to find it
You can access the System Log from either the Today Admin/Manager page or form the Views.
Menu > Admin/Manager > Today Managers > Views > System Log
Global Search > Views > Admin/Manager > System Log
Below is just a brief list of items that the System Log in Workamajig will track for you.
- Deletes of PO's, IO's, BO's, Vendor Invoices and client invoices
- Project Deletes
- Estimate Approvals and Unapprovals
- Files and Folders deleted
- Projects added
- Traffic reviews
- Unapplied Client invoices, payments and receipts
- Unapproved BO's, Client invoices, IO's, PO's and vendor invoices
- Unposting of Client invoices, Journal Entries, Payments, Receipts and Vendor Invoices
- Contact activity updates
- Updates to Project Status
- System Voids
If you feel there is some type of action or transaction change that should be tracked in the system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion and detail out exactly what it is you would like to see in this log.