This guide will detail the steps of how to change/reset login passwords for employees.
Be sure to read the Add new employee [in-depth guide] first, as you will need to have an employee already set up with a login and password before referencing this guide.
NOTE: If you are an employee and have forgotten your password or are now getting a "Your Account Has Been Locked" error, you must contact your Workamajig administrator. They will be able to reset your password. For security purposes, Workamajig support is unable to reset your password.
Reset employee password
1. Go to Menu > Admin/manager > Employees.
2. Open the employee record in question.
3. Click on Security controls
4. Click on Set a new password.
5. Enter the new password twice (You can make it something simple as the employee will be able to reset the password to his own)
6. Check Change password on next login
NOTE: If you have implemented LDAP, this setting is incompatible with LDAP and should NOT be used. Using 'Change Password on next login' will cause an error during the login process.
7. Click Save the employee record.
Reset my password after login
If enabled by your Administrator, you can use the Forgot password option from the server's login.
NOTE: If you have been locked out of the system or do not remember your login/password, please get in touch with your Workamajig administrator to reset your password. For security reasons, Workamajig support is unable to reset your password.
1. Click on "YourName" in the top right corner of the screen > Login info.
2. Enter a new password twice.
3. Click Save.