On occasion, we may ask that you run our Logging tool so we can assist further in diagnosing an issue. Once you copy this log data, send it in an email to email@example.com.
Sending Transfer Time Logs To Support
Follow these steps to capture the logging data.
- Right-click anywhere on your Workamajig screen.
- Click on About Workamajig
- Double-click on the Workamajig Face
- Click on Logging (at the top)
- Check the boxes - Tracing and Server Calls
- Minimize the About Workamajig screen, but do not close it.
- Now, go to wherever you were in the system that was slow and try to open that screen and perform your normal actions.
- When that is done, go back to the log and click the Copy button at the bottom and paste that in an email to us.
What we're looking at is the difference between the Transfer time and the Server call. If it is transfer time, it is the internet connection, but if it is the server call, then we can check the SQL server and possibly make some suggestions. Or, if both are really short times, and it still takes a long time to load, send us a screenshot of the parameters of the report or listing you are running and it may be that we're asking the system to pull up too many records.