In-House - Discovery Training
Attendees: Core Workamajig Implementation Team
During this call, we want to get to know you and your processes. We will discuss your needs, expectations, and goals for implementing Workamajig. Based on the information you provide, we will establish your training plan which will include an estimated go-live date. We will also find out who will be on your Core Training Team, and discuss what that means with our Train the Trainer concept. Your team will also want to review the Project Intake Guide, to have a better understanding of how Workamajig is designed.
Q & A Topics
Below Are Some Of The Questions That Will Be Asked To Better Understand Your Process:
- Current Project Management System?
- Current CRM System?
- Anticipated number of people that will use Workamajig?
- What are your goals for using Workamajig?
- How is your company organized? Do you have a Traffic Manager? Account Executives?...
- How will projects be ordered? By whom?
- Do you have chargebacks?
These are just a sample of some of the questions that will be asked by your Workamajig Trainer.
Prior to this call, we ask that you send us any relevant files for review, such as schedules or timelines of your current projects. We also ask that you include any forms or reports that you are used to having, i.e., project status reports, project request forms, etc.
1. Review & Download Implementation Checklists
2. Review & Download Deployment Guides.
3. Review & Download Go Live Checklist
Remember, as your training and support team, we are here to help. If you have difficulty with your homework, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.