Attendees: Core Workamajig Implementation Team, Project Managers, Account Managers, Traffic Team.
In your project intake call, we allocated time and assigned tasks to your users. This training session details how your users will see and interact with these assignments. We will also look at how the system resources these assignments and the tools available to you through the Resource Manager module.
In this part of our training, we focus on the Creatives - Today page and how your users will see and interact with their task assignments via Cards.
- We start first by showing how to use the Creatives - Today page in its default setup.
- We then explore other ways to customize that page as an individual user.
- And then demonstrate how you can customize this page for a specific security group.
- We enter time to a test project and show its effect on the schedule and budget and Creatives - Today.
- From there we mark the task done and again explore how the schedule is updated.
- We also show how to run a timer for a task and touch on workflow specific items for time tracking and task management.
- Discuss Time Approver.
With all of these projects in the system and multi-angled user updates, we have traffic screens to keep you informed of what is happening across all projects.
- We start off by exploring the different screens available based on the way you want to look at the data.
- First, we have our Staff Schedule to see what is allocated today going forward across all projects by the employee and unassigned service.
- Then, we have the Assignment Management tool to catch any overdue tasks and their assignments.
- Finally, we explore the Traffic Calendar by filtering the results to keep us focused on the task at hand.
The above screen has a lot of functionality, so pay attention during this call or check out the resources below to learn more.
Default Calendar Setup
- Setup personal and public calendars. Sync Setup, if needed.
- Using a test project, enter time via the Creatives - Today page.
- Assign multiple people to a single task and have them enter time and mark done on different days.
- Observe how all of this affects the projects schedule and traffic views.
- Using the project schedule and/or traffic screens, blank out a task or assignment's Actual Complete Date to reopen the task or assignment. This will then make it reappear on the Creatives - Today page for those assigned.
- Add notes to the Project Status, Task Description, and other fields to see how those become viable from other traffic screens.
- Add Public Company Meetings.
- Setup Time Approver.
- Today Creatives
- Staff Schedule
- Traffic Calendar
- Assignment Management
- Managing Schedules
- Task Schedule Constraints
Remember, as your training and support team, we are here to help. If you have difficulty with your homework please email email@example.com. Your Account Manager or other Support Team member will assist you.