What is the Discovery Training call?
We want to get to know you during this 30-60 minute call. We will discuss your needs, expectations, and goals for implementing Workamajig. Based on the information you provide, we will establish your training plan. We will also find out who will be on your Core Training Team, and discuss what that means with our Train the Trainer concept. Prior to the session, your team may want to review the Project Intake Guide for a better understanding of how Workamajig is designed to assist your company's project management needs.
Who should join this call?
On your end: Your Core Workamajig Implementation Team. This usually means at least one person from each area of expertise. Accounting, Sales, Project Management and Production.
On our end: Your Workamajig Account Manager
Why is this call important?
This session is designed as a get-to-know-you meeting. We'll discuss the goals and expectations of your team's implementation of Workamajig. Your Account Manager will ask you questions related to your current workflows - this helps us set you up for a successful training process.
Questions we may ask:
Below are some of the questions that we may ask to better understand your current processes:
- Previous Project Management System?
- Previous Accounting System?
- Previous CRM System?
- Anticipated number of people that will use Workamajig?
- What are your goals for using Workamajig?
- How is your company organized? Do you have a Traffic Manager? Account Executives?...
- Do you purchase media using Strata?
- Do you use Purchase Orders, Expense Reports, or Company Credit Cards?
- After this call, we recommend that you send a few examples of Estimate and Invoice printouts along with a typical Project schedule or timeline to your trainer.
- Schedule your next training call!
We're here to help! Reach out to email@example.com with any questions.