Attendees: Core Workamajig Implementation Team.
During this call, we want to get to know you and your processes. We will discuss your needs, expectations, and goals for implementing Workamajig. Based on the information you provide, we will establish your training plan which will include an estimated go-live date. We will also find out who will be on your Core Training Team and discuss what that means with our Train the Trainer concept. Your team will also want to review the Project Intake Training guide to have a better understanding of how Workamajig is designed.
Why is this important? This session is designed as a “get to know you” meeting. It is a time to define the goals and expectations of your teams implementation of Workamajig. Your Account Manager will be asking you questions related to your current workflows and your wants and needs for Workamajig. This also helps to set the path that will be taken for future trainings.
Q & A Topics
Below are some of the questions that will be asked to better understand your processes:
- Current Project Management System?
- Current Accounting System?
- Current CRM System?
- Anticipated number of people that will use Workamajig?
- What are your goals for using Workamajig?
- How is your company organized? Do you have a Traffic Manager? Account Executives?...
- Do you purchase media using Strata?
- Do you use Purchase Orders, Expense Reports or Company Credit Cards?
These are just a sample of some of the questions that will be asked by your Workamajig Trainer.
- Prior to or after this call we recommend that you send us a few examples Estimate and Invoice printouts along with a typical Project schedule or timeline to your trainer.
- Explore our online help guide (support.workamajig.com), filled with Training and Documentation guides.
- Deployment Guides
- Implementation Checklists
- Project Go Live Checklist
- Accounting Go Live Checklist
Remember, as your training and support team, we are here to help. If you have difficulty with your homework, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Account Manager or other Support Team member will assist you.