Attendees: Core Workamajig Implementation Team, Production Team, AP Team.
In this session, we will build upon this knowledge and look into Entering Project Costs and Tracking Time towards the Project.
Discuss the different Types of Expenses
- Purchase Orders (Insertion and Broadcast Orders).
- Employee Expense Reports.
- Vendor Invoices.
- Credit Card Charges.
- Misc Costs.
- Via Project Estimate > PO.
- Misc Costs.
- Reimbursable Employee Expense Report or Company Credit Card.
- Vendor Invoice.
- Overhead (non-project/client related) Expenses.
- Review Project Intake>>Purchasing Workflow.
- Review the Project Go Live Checklist.
- Create a test project(s) for which to enter time and expenses transactions against.
- Create and approve an Estimate, then create a PO from an expense line on the estimate to confirm PO Approval Routing.
- Create an Employee Expense Report and add a Misc Cost to the project.
- View all expenses via the Project >Budget screen to confirm how services and expense are tracking (i.e. by item, by task, by billing item).
- Employee Records: Expense Approver, PO Limits, Vendor.
- GL Tracking Options: Prebill Account, AP Account.
- System Setup: Purchase Items, Expense Report Items.
- Credit Card Overview
- Expense Report
- Purchase Order
- GL Tracking Options
- Purchase Items
- Expense Report Items
Remember, as your training and support team, we are here to help. If you have difficulty with your homework please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Account Manager or other Support Team member will assist you.