The billing manager’s dashboard
The dashboard provides a graphic view of your billing for the month. Depending on the functions that have been performed during the month, additional graphics may display. This can be viewed in month-to-date & year-to-date formats.
In addition, you can resend invoices by drilling into the aging details.
- Revenue for the month/YTD: Displays by client the amount invoiced by month or YTD.
- Write-offs for the month/YTD: Displays the total amount of all client invoices that were written off, grouped by reason for write-off.
- The difference from original month/YTD: Displays the total amount of changes made to billing worksheets from the original amount to bill. Also includes any client invoices written off. This is grouped by client.
- Aging: Displays the total amount of client invoices based on the age of the invoice.
- Billing actions for the month: Displays the total amount of client invoices generated & the total amount of client invoices written off.
- Current open amounts: Displays the current open invoices by client.
Click each item to display the client invoices, then click on the individual invoice to review details.
GL companies: If 'GL companies' is enabled, the billing dashboard defaults to display all GL companies and can be filtered to display a single GL company.
Currency: If 'multi-currency' is enabled, the billing dashboard defaults to display home currency billings only. To view foreign currency billing & invoices, select the foreign currency in the filter. The amounts displayed will then be in that foreign currency.