The Billing Manager’s Dashboard
The Dashboard provides a graphic view of your billing for the month. Depending on the functions that have been performed during the month, additional graphics may display. This can be viewed in month-to-date and year-to-date formats.
In addition, you can resend invoices by drilling into the Aging details.
- Revenue for the Month/YTD: Displays by Client the amount invoiced by month or YTD.
- Write-Offs for the Month/YTD: Displays the total amount of all Client Invoices that were written off, grouped by reason for write off.
- The difference from Original Month/YTD: Displays the total amount of changes made to Billing Worksheets from the original amount to bill. Also includes any Client Invoices written off. This is grouped by Client.
- Aging: Displays the total amount of Client Invoices based upon the age of the Invoice.
- Billing Actions for the Month: Displays the total amount of Client invoices generated and the total amount of Client Invoices written off.
- Current Open Amounts: Displays the current open invoices by Client.
Click each item to display the Client Invoices, then click on the individual invoice to review details.
GL Companies: If GL Companies is enabled, the Billing Dashboard defaults to display All GL Companies and can be filtered to display a single GL Company.
Currency: If Multi currency is enabled, the Billing Dashboard defaults to display Home Currency billings only. To view foreign currency billing and invoices, select the foreign currency in the filter. The amounts displayed will then be in that foreign currency.