The Billing Manager’s Dashboard
The Dashboard provides a graphic view of your billing for the month. Depending on the functions that have been performed during the month, additional graphics may display. This can be viewed in month-to-date and year-to-date formats.
In addition, you can resend invoices by drilling into the Aging details.
- Revenue for the Month/YTD: Displays by Client the amount invoiced by month or YTD.
- Write-Offs for the Month/YTD: Displays the total amount of all Client Invoices that were written off, grouped by reason for write off.
- The difference from Original Month/YTD: Displays the total amount of changes made to Billing Worksheets from the original amount to bill. Also includes any Client Invoices written off. This is grouped by Client.
- Aging: Displays the total amount of Client Invoices based upon the age of the Invoice.
- Billing Actions for the Month: Displays the total amount of Client invoices generated and the total amount of Client Invoices written off.
- Current Open Amounts: Displays the current open invoices by Client.
Click each item to display the Client Invoices, then click on the individual invoice to review details.