In some circumstances, either your browser is outdated, or you have not logged out in a long time, or other various scenarios occur where you end up with unsatisfactory functionality. Then we suggest you clear the Cache and Cookies. You can do this for all sites, or for just your Workamajig server URL.
- On a PC, From Wrench icon,>Options>Under the Hood:Privacy: click Clear Browsing data: select Empty the Cache>Clear Browsing Data
- On a Mac, From Chrome>Clear Browsing Data: select Empty the Cache>Clear browsing data
NOTE: Depending on the last time you cleared the cache, you may need to adjust the Obliterate the following items from the range
- On a PC, From Tools > Options > Privacy > Clear Recent History:select Time Range to clear:All>Clear Now
- On a Mac, From Firefox > Preferences > Privacy >Clear History when Firefox closes:Settings>select Cache>OK
NOTE: New to 15+: From Firefox>Preferences>Privacy: click the link Clear your recent history
- On a PC, From Gear Icon in the upper right corner> Reset Safari>select Empty the cache: Reset.
- On a Mac, From Safari>Empty Cache>Empty
NOTE: New to 6.0+: From Safari>Reset Safari>check Remove all website data>Reset
- Following the clearing of cache, please close ALL browser windows. Open a new browser window and log in to Workamajig as usual.
- Contact your IT department for assistance with your computer as they may have restrictions in place that preventing from updating to the latest version of flash and browsers that we support.
- Try a different browser to see if the issue is related to that one browser or computer.
- Refer to the Optimize Browser Settings guide for more information.
- If you continue to get an error message, please contact Support at email@example.com.